Terrymac ‘06 D22 3.0 STR single cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first post on this forum and so glad to be in amongst other Nissan owners,
About to swap out the cab mounts and am unsure of the torque setting for the new bolts, im getting on a bit now but always willing to learn if anyone can help Cheers from Sunny Perth

Last edited:
My first post on this forum and so glad to be in amongst other Nissan owners,
About to swap out the cab mounts and am unsure of the torque setting for the new bolts, im getting on a bit now but always willing to learn if anyone can help Cheers from Sunny Perth
Starts at page 36 in this link.

19-25 nm for the ones under front of the engine bay. 31-42 nm for the ones under the cab itself. A good idea to use plenty of thread locker also.

keep in mind the body mounts are different, so if you take them all off and mix them up you will need to sort them out and get the right ones in the right place and the right way up.

19-25 nm for the ones under front of the engine bay. 31-42 nm for the ones under the cab itself. A good idea to use plenty of thread locker also.

Thanks Horatius, the day was a success and i have a noise free cab, Thank you for the info it was so useful, yes the mounts can be confused however the biggest issue was the rear mount with the hidden nut!!! Solved it early by using a 38mm hole-saw and fully exposing the top of the bolt, they started to spin in their holders so I held them in place with carefully positioned tek-screws and this made light work of a very poor nut location.👍😃

Latest posts

Back