Thank you Zordo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sem

Reaction score
Just had the suspension done this afternoon and wow! can't believe I waited so long and can't believe the difference the rear end had sagged enough that Zordo got 65mm with the H/D set.:rock:

He is a good guy to deal with.

Cant say I have heard a bad word about his service.

I will be going to see him for a 50mm lift on my new patrol when it arrives, I wouldn't bother going anywhere else.

Thats why I'm going to see him eventually as well, recommendations from Matt and Jason and others who hare happy campers after suspension work.

I actually had some money put aside for the susp upgrade, but yesterday after saying we are definatley going to buy a $500.00 cheapie dishwasher, we walk out with an $1100.00 Bosch. There goes my Nav funds again, :devil:

Thats why I'm going to see him eventually as well, recommendations from Matt and Jason and others who hare happy campers after suspension work.

I actually had some money put aside for the susp upgrade, but yesterday after saying we are definatley going to buy a $500.00 cheapie dishwasher, we walk out with an $1100.00 Bosch. There goes my Nav funds again, :devil:

Haha the wife wins again! :sarcastic:

Just had the suspension done this afternoon and wow! can't believe I waited so long and can't believe the difference the rear end had sagged enough that Zordo got 65mm with the H/D set.:rock:

What brand did you get ?

I got the 300kg constant load EFS kit Even with the truck empty it handled so much better than it did last week but I put my tools in for work today and it was smooth and a pleasure to drive today. we are going to Bribie Island this weekend camping I just cant wait to see the difference where it counts.

Latest posts

Back