The Funny/Cool Picture Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411898650.118107.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahah that's funny as. ....

The puppy thing is cute too lol

On another note. ..

Attachments

• IMG_86743404929480.jpg
    IMG_86743404929480.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 109
Yeah me too hahah. I heard some people on another uhf channel one day about people saying that over ch 40 at fremantle port when they saw their trucks... hahahah... apparently they weren't happy lol

Yeah me too hahah. I heard some people on another uhf channel one day about people saying that over ch 40 at fremantle port when they saw their trucks... hahahah... apparently they weren't happy lol

HHahahahahahahah that's pure gold!!!

Ye I got a mate that drives in outback wa and he sent me a video snap chat saying it one day, I lost it so bad

its no good, pulls all ya hairs out
masking tape does the same
good old rope, never let you down (pun intended)

It freaks me out that u have the ability to change people's words! I was looking at my post and I was like wait I never wrote that lol

20140929_082558.jpg
right next to my quote button is the edit button (my page is special)
some times when I go to quote someone I hit edit by mistake, and don't notice till I have typed, and posted, sorry

I might also add
While I do have access to edit everyone's threads and posts, everything I do leaves a fingerprint for other admins to check, so I do have a boss (3 of them) and my actions are monitored, including, as you can see a note in the post if it has been edited

It wasn't so long ago a mod on this forum thought he was god, we all know what happened to him, so we are watched, and replacable, and so it should be

I hope this puts your mind at ease gordy, we don't as a rule edit posts unless asked

cheers

Last edited:
On another note

A few weeks ago I "artificially inflated" nathans post count
It took less than 2 hrs for a MEMBER to pick the change and call me out
You guys do a great job keeping an eye on the place and that proves it

On another note

A few weeks ago I "artificially inflated" nathans post count

It took less than 2 hrs for a MEMBER to pick the change and call me out

You guys do a great job keeping an eye on the place and that proves it

Ye I noticed when u inflated the apple vs android votes! Cheeky!!

Back