The Funny/Cool Picture Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeptical-Third-World-Kid.jpg

I don't care if there's an AMG tag on the back, is this the ugliest SUV going round??

Lj

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 340
Lamb chops

Biggest yarding of the year at Ballarat sale yards 10/12/13. 58,000 lambs and sheep.

Can anyone put this up the right way?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 264
Thanks, Jason.

Doc, quality varying. The best sucker lambs made $135, but some are starting to dry out a bit. Mutton job was pretty good, the best stock was up about $5 on last week. We even sent 3 or 4 pens your way.

Big day, our stockies did a 14 hour day, I did about 12 and our receival drover did 12.5 hours, then 2.5 hours sleep, then another 10 hours. Not bad for a 55 year old 'girl'!!

Been tough down here over winter mate - lots of places off-loading stock - no water or feed not the ground.

Probably some re-stocking going on.

I know that one of the properties I shoot was hit really hard.

Then we had almost the wettest spring on record, and you can't see calves in the grass!

Crazy!

Glad you had a good sale though. It won't make ends meet, but I hope it gets them closer together.

Hope you dont buy the neighbors lambs bullwinkle, you know the the best ones in the district, there so good they get sold 2or 3 times

I need some of that bitch spray!! Where do you get it from?

Anyone interested in a group buy?

You want more bitch?? wow id be interested in an anti-bitch spray, would even make it direct debit and have a can sent out each month.......Geeez Hope the misses doest see this.:big_smile:
(i`m sorry i take it back......please dont hurt me) :jester:

Latest posts

Back