The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a nice looking truck that Peterbuilt.

Those Yanky trailers look wierd, been ages since I have seen a dual axle trailer out here.

Its tri axles's everywhere.

Krafty ever driven a old White truck ?

A mate drives one occasionally at work, reckon's its pretty rough to ride in (To be expected for the age) but certainly gets up and goes.

We used to run a few dual axle jinkers because they were remnants of an age where fold up trailers were made with dualies and not tri's and the majority of the line haul rigs that used to deliver the bread to us were dual pans too, dualies on anything from single drive suzie's to dual drive daf's.

Not driven a White any further than around the yard but I've been passenger in one and they are nearly as good as the old Volvo's. Volvo are really leading the way these days especially with the 700HP models but some of their old models left a lot to be desired. We had a long nose Volvo circa mid 90's and the A/C box was behind the drivers seat, it either gave you chilled kidneys when it was on or it was a sweat box with it off.

We'll get in trouble for going off topic if we keep this up so you better post another video to keep the people happy, I'm too busy to find one.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOCehgyyAuw&feature=related[/YT]

46 seconds in. Thats what George is planning on doing to his Cruiser ute.

Fake or real, looks awesome either way!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvpnKRLDO4&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

The likeness is uncanny, I bet you didn't even realise that was the movie character and not the real Woody.

I haven't met Dave (Woody) in person, only talked on the phone.

Ill be sure to keep an eye out for a guy in a Akubra.

Akubra? Ha! well yes there is a story to that which I can't talk about on a public forum.

To stop sunburn. Hahaha.

Ill have to find another good video to bring this back on topic.

However it is my thread after all. Hahaha.

Back