The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For someone that just goes to check stuff out you have a shit load more posts there than I do, but then I only go there to make comments that might get me in trouble. They have a fairly high tolerance for smart arse comments though, well high in terms of banning people, not in terms of retaliating.

Before this place started up I use to spend abit of time there, most of the topics I dont care about like a new fancy grille etc.

I usually only comment on problems in the D22 section over there.

Dave.

I haven't made myself known to any model or make I like to keep my options open since they don't have the whole D40/D22 rivalry thing happening over there. The insults need to be a bit more inventive over there.

But pissing on other forums isn't what we should be advocating so I'm taking all that back and not admitting to being on their forum at all (especially since it will be hard to find me without IP address info from both forums). Now back to the videos, has anyone seen anything funny?

Awe crap wait till the forum find out I actually drive a Cruiser and not a Nav....oops did I say that out loud?......That saying doesn't quite work on the internet.

Yes I said back on topic first, I realise this is a new thing for me to suggests and you might have missed it but I turned over a new leaf...and found cow shit on the other side.

I'm a diplomatic person Dave I don't want to get involved (besides they might read this and ban me from their forum).

I just like the way the OP calls it wicked and by the end the description is dickhead, it's like you personally went over there and kicked several of them in the balls and they now don't care about the video they just care about attacking the person because he comes from the same country you do.

If you come back with a comment the next post from someone there will be that he killed 100 ants, 3 snails and 2 grasshoppers as well as making his exhaust pipe too warm therefore creating premature part replacement. (but I still wont get involved with a group of people who have a thread on a 4wd forum called "Who has had their Nav in 4WD?")

Should I get on their forum and tell them what I think like I did the Yanks or not.lol:sarcastic:

so we're crazy for crossing moving rivers, but they think its good to connect 2 snatch straps together with a shackle, and have both ends attached to the tow balls.

we all know the vid right? the one where the strap snaps and the shackle goes flying past the landrover?

I posted that up in this thread a while ago,don't know who it is.
I'm registered on the poms site,just logged in.
Haven't been on there for a fair while.

I was out wheeling at Ripley on Sunday arvo and was given a show by these lads in what I can best describe as a paddle steamer.......lol

I hope this link works...click on photo....!!!

Arse cheeks! this is a crack up. cant help but feel sorry for the guy buy he's making these is good fun. hats off to him for having the guts.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYC2sEqWlV0&feature=player_embedded#![/YT]

They wouldn't wanna go out with Mothy on here or his brothers.

They would shit themselves sitting in Josh's Nav. Id be holding on but enjoying it.

Dave.

Seems to me like you're fighting a loosing battle trying to convince those poms that a ute can get wet Dave. Although I do note that it appears to be the same handful of people saying it's a stupid act so maybe they are the only experienced 4wd'ers in pommieland and no one else has such expert knowledge.

They obviously haven't seen how the Arabs drive their 4WD's if they reckon aussies crossing a river are crazy.

man i never thought tourettes could be that bad! aarrsseee cchheeekksss ha ha ha

this is good

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I
[/yt]

Back