The Great Race

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit surprised that's only the 7th SC, seems like it;s been happening every 5 laps

So how many "digital" ads put in for the telecast only do you people think are on the track?

The first one I noticed was the Nortons ad just up the road from Bernards accident, the gantry might be real but the ad looks likes it's over exposed so if it's not a digital ad I think Nortons should as for some money back.

I'd rather Ford won than Tander. Also can't figure out why it takes so long for the officials to make a decision on cars leaking fluid, they either are or they aren't and that shit down into the chase proves someone is and it seems obvious who that someone is.

Great finish to a great race! Would have been better if Lowndes won but what a finish!!!

Cheers Brad

whooo hoo,holdens all the way...no poxy fords to be seen at the sharp end of the race...only 3 fords in the top 10...thats a true reflection of how shit they are.....
nothing wrong with GT....lowndes is a nob

Back