The Great Race

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Indian bloke who can't take directions and hasn't showered for a month...no one could get near him!

At one stage it looked like Todd Kelly was cooking his curry in a little too much oil because it was dribbling out his back end.

Great race, I'm glad Murph was up the pointy end, well done to Lowndesy on a good run and Tander good on you for winning and still being a dick. :big_smile:

In one thread you're telling us you have the spanking down to fine art and now you're telling us you took the misses shopping instead of watching Bathurst....are you sure it's you doing the spanking or are you doing it by choice :ha:

Nah just a bit of fun, Was supposed to go to a drinking/watch race day with some mates but i wimped it and took the wife shopping for her birthday :cheers!:

Ohhhh...least you'll be gettin some tonight...my wifey had pms all day since she worked out i'll be watching the box all day:rant::rant::rant:

Think yourself lucky it's only a wife, I think this whole house full of females has PMS.

As soon as the race was over I managed to get the first six or so laps in at the Japanese F1 before I had to mow the lawn. Anyhow using Lowndes' run home for inpiration I pushed the lawnmower a little too hard, next thing I knew there was oil pissing out of the bugger everywhere. I killed it!!! I proudly showed the Mrs how hard I work for her while being quitely pissed off that I only half finished the front yard with the rear still to do. After a short wait when I was confident it wasn't going to burst into flames I discovered the top cover was loose resulting in the cap for the oil coming apart, damn! I fixed it and finished the race..... um.... lawns.

I can nearly cut my grass on the rip cord, I just hate doing it...and I'm not there.

In one thread you're telling us you have the spanking down to fine art and now you're telling us you took the misses shopping instead of watching Bathurst....are you sure it's you doing the spanking or are you doing it by choice :ha:

I make the choice to go shopping and then she makes the choice to spank me :love::ball:

The oldest kid at home does most most of the mowing as long as i maintain it he keeps mowing and mowing lazy prick i am

Back