the most stupid thing you'll ever see...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogrc

Reaction score
where do i begin...?

write down how many FK UP's you can see!

IMG_8883.jpg

forget what looks like a knot in the strap, How fast or far is that axe going to go. darwin awards here we come:idea:

Whoa! Not a cool way to join straps! I am guessing it was staged for some reason, doesn't really look like an action pic (on my phone screen anyway) lets hope so.

Surely nobody is that stupid?!?!?!

Like matt I'm thinking it's gotta be staged for a laugh. Although, there's still a fair bit of tension in those straps, so maybe not......

That knot looks familiar!
Ive had to join 3 together once to get me out of a water crossing. Just looped them through each other but they are now rather tight and I have a 19mt strap that only comes out on special occasions!

Would never use an axe like that though!

Haha! Who carries a boat anchor in their car?

Reminds me of a mate who got his skyline bogged on the side of the road at night time and he wrapped the strap around an air con hose. Has just done a ground up rebuild and car still doesnt have air con haha

We get those things in the paper nearly on a weekly basis these days. Two days ago it was a Falcon wagon with a recliner and several chairs tied to the roof and the tailgate open with stuff hanging out. Before Christmas it was a Magna with 3.2m lengths of hardwood out the boot, then earlier in the year was that dickhead on the motorbike wrapped in the BBQ that he found on the side of the road.

Latest posts

Back