The official Navara asia Instagram!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just quietly the aussie d40 fb page can eat a dick!! Tried to get them involved to say who won this month and for them to tag us on Instagram coz they could win next month etc etc and coz the winner was a d22 they deleted my post. I've advertised on there before so that's why I'm even more confused

Last edited:
Just quietly the aussie d40 fb page can eat a dick!! Tried to get them involved to say who won this month and for them to tag us on Instagram coz they could win next month etc etc and coz the winner was a d22 they deleted my post. I've advertised on there before so that's why I'm even more confused

Noses are out of joint because a superior nav won :p They'll get over it haha. Little do they know there were tonnes of 40s that were pretty much runners up

Thanks Marty! It wasn't easy! We narrowed it down to 10 then after much indecisiveness we chose the winner haha

Haha!! you D22 owners get so carried away with the whole D22 V D40 thing, too funny, deadset cracks me up.

Thanks Marty! It wasn't easy! We narrowed it down to 10 then after much indecisiveness we chose the winner haha
It wasn't easy at all. Chicks are always indecisive (especially Gordy) so it was a hard job.
Haha!! you D22 owners get so carried away with the whole D22 V D40 thing, too funny, deadset cracks me up.
Hahaha. Nah not really. I quite like some d40s!

We should post the ones we chose out of Gordy?

ah dont worry its not just you two, there seems to be ALLOT around, its all good because i get a good laugh out of it.
I dont really care, prob because i have owned both so i can see the goods and bad for both models.

ha ha try sleeping in the back seat of a 22 its prison that ranger dude made tha right call the 550 needs $ spent to lift it on top of the hairy price have a good one all

I've concluded that the d22 looks better than the d40 :). D40 kinda looks bland.
Probably cause I know own one. If I owned a Ford Ranger I'd say they look the best haha ( but they do look good )

Latest posts

Back