The official Navara asia Instagram!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean ANY off roading vids. I don't believe I sent you anything personally.

haha ye ya did to the navara.asia page.
I don't have any off road videos and I can't save people's videos and upload them. Instagram doesn't work like that

I don't use Facebook and all the bullshit. But I love this Navara.asia thing and am new to Instagram. but I'm loving the easiness of uploading shit to it. It's great.

I don't use Facebook and all the bullshit. But I love this Navara.asia thing and am new to Instagram. but I'm loving the easiness of uploading shit to it. It's great.

Ye all good! There's a few newbies on it. It's basically just a video and photo editor/sharer. U can add people to follow etc and people follow you.
Just ask if u need a hand. Constantly giving Geoff help

haha ye ya did to the navara.asia page.
I don't have any off road videos and I can't save people's videos and upload them. Instagram doesn't work like that

Sorry mate, my bad. I know your a moderator or something but I didn't know how it worked at the start. Am I doing it right now? And do you like em? Cause I have a ball every time I take the the old towball off of the black stuff and hit the dirt.

Sorry mate, my bad. I know your a moderator or something but I didn't know how it worked at the start. Am I doing it right now? And do you like em? Cause I have a ball every time I take the the old towball off of the black stuff and hit the dirt.

Ye your picking it up. If u want someone to know your talking to them u just gotta tag them by using the @ symbol. You would seem people doing it under photos, it's basically just send them a notification

Ye all good! There's a few newbies on it. It's basically just a video and photo editor/sharer. U can add people to follow etc and people follow you. Just ask if u need a hand. Constantly giving Geoff help

Yes and I appreciate it too.
I am a dumb arse when it comes to technology.pmsl!!!!

But I'm giving it a go.and slowly getting there.
You Girls always have great advice.

THANKS

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

THANKS

You are doing great Geoff!

THANKS

Give yourself some credit Geoff! You are doing great :)
I mean ANY off roading vids. I don't believe I sent you anything personally.
Stevo, I am working on a way to save videos to upload them to the nav instagram. Hang in there.

Gordy has been inundated with loads of pictures and is doing it all by herself as I have been flat out. If photos or whatever aren't being uploaded straight away, allow some extra time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415788903.716002.jpg

But Instagram is for people that could not be bothered reading 100 odd chars of a tweet.
Facebook is just a mess of crap I don't care about.
I dont want to play a frickin game.
I don't care what you had for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
I don't want to read about peoples shitty boss/boyfriend/girlfriend that had a bad day.
:rambo::rambo: LOL .....You said you were bored.

But Instagram is for people that could not be bothered reading 100 odd chars of a tweet.

Facebook is just a mess of crap I don't care about.

I dont want to play a frickin game.

I don't care what you had for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

I don't want to read about peoples shitty boss/boyfriend/girlfriend that had a bad day.

:rambo::rambo: LOL .....You said you were bored.

Say what u really think bad juju lol

Latest posts

Back