The Places I Go

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before or after you are down in the box canyon you may find yourself up on the high ridges of surrounding mountains.
4361337236_6b480df34f_b.jpg

Permission granted, I used to use a different license so people could do just that but too many commercial websites apparently did not understand what the license termes actually were so I had to change it to all rights reserved.

Permission granted, I used to use a different license so people could do just that but too many commercial websites apparently did not understand what the license termes actually were so I had to change it to all rights reserved.

Thanks fangers, she loves eagles! Will pm you with photos of outcomes when they are started and finished.
BJ

My son and his tiny little bride.
After a day in the Box Canyon we drove up to Byous Butte to enjoy the sunset.
One of their wedding day below.
6625520823_338bd3045b_b.jpg

6606912285_16da7d2c52_b.jpg

One of my local customers with my light cage on the roof.
He has the Titan Swap, which is the front suspension from a full size Nissan Titan truck put on the Nissan Xterra for a wider track and greater potential lift. Not sure if you have Titans or if they are called by another name but up here there are a few Navaras and Xterras with the Titan swap.
6733992545_01a31a8ab9_b.jpg

I do not think so, the Offroad and Pro4X, these are the model names given to the same trim level but different years, have the same gear ratios.
My own Xterra, the S model, would have to swap gears or just settle for the suspension and axle swap without changing the front diff.

2005-2010 the Xterras built with better shocks, bigger tires, rear e-locker were called the Offroad model. 2011 and up were given the silly model name Pro4x.
It gets a bit more confusing as the 2005-2008 versions of this trim level had similar roofs to the rest of the models but in 2009 they started putting the goofy mickey mouse ear lights up top. Not only do they look goofy but they kind of dinged my own business a little, even though more then just a few have swapped their OEM lights for the flat wind dam and bought my light bars or light cages for better lights and lighting.

Here is the OEM lights on a Pro4X model. This is a customer of mine that bought some of my rock sliders after taking some minor damage earlier this year.
6733990573_63a982d794_b.jpg

North of Phoenix is a town called Flagstaff.
Its much cooler up there with the higher elevation and the landscape can change dramatically within a few miles drive.
North of Flagstaff is a place called Sunset National Monument and Wupatki National Monument.
Here are some pics.
This is a pic taken with a Vivitar 1megapixel camera.
2555277098_c02446309a_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back