The ranga

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be handing down my d40 to the mrs in a couple of years and getting an extra cab ranga now after seeing that it wont come quick enough, lol

So do wd call you ...naathanranga
Or....rangerman
Or ...lone ranger
Nathand22 just dont sound right anymore

I like these things in the 3.2 5cyl Diesel, but the budget wouldln't stretch that far at the moment!

They look awesome, like a slightly scaled down F150 styling

Sparra04 you have the power to change Naths user name for him????

I cant change usernames, that's an admin thing
Nathan would have to request it from tony or Jason
I am just like a mall cop
I walk around picking up rubbish, try to keep the peace and make sure theres milk in the fridge

I vote for "the lone ranga"

Last edited:
ute looks tough as mate - great pick up
hmmm...... will you do yalwal with this ute? if yes, will be for a while aye?

Thanks again guys i know its not a Nav but im pretty happy so far, early days i know but its coming together how i wanted so yeah im stoked.

It does have a 50mm lift in the pics, was actually meant going 2" bigger in tyres from 33"s to 35"s

Loneranga :rofl2: funny focker

nice one its looking fat none the less!!

aww cmon mate
we all know you drove around ALL DAY looking for that photo op

ute really looks nice, well done

son of trials coming up?

That's a great photo Nathan the tjm bar looks tops i laugh every time i see the "plough bar"now i doubt you will have any clearance issues for such a huge rig.
John

As Long as your happy........ There are a few rangers at work and my girl does look like baby, but small car parks shit me as it. Unless Nissan picks up there act on the 4wd side of things the D40 will be the last I nissan duel cab I'll own. I do love it and at time for it money it was the best out. But with Ford really thinking about what people need. Eg: rasied diff breathers and rear locker. Nissan has some catching up to do. When the D40 1st came out it was one of the biggest duel cabs now it one of the smallert. At least you didnt get an Amrok

As far as having to crawl into the back just to get my bag, i had to do that with the old one so no difference really just higher to get to before the crawl, im ok with that.

how do you get the ladder off so you can get in the tray :hmm:

Last edited:
I have a rope ladder that rolls out when you open the tail gate!! Lol

ooh ok
I was picturing a scaled down access hatch under tray

bubble_easyclose_piston.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back