The ranga

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just need that canopy mate and she will be schmicko!! well done looking thegoods. i like (for a Ford).

It just came to me Nathan if the muster is on this year you will appear in a ford for the 2nd year in a row however this time the rig and your leg is more capable.:rofl2:

That thing is a beast. I was thinking of getting one, or maybe a bt50 depending on best deal.
Actually f*ck it. Lets all get one. We can change it to the Ranga forum. Or maybe just the "No Dmax Forum". Nah serious, I'm actually finding your thoughts on the comparison from d22 to ranger most interesting.

That thing is a beast. I was thinking of getting one, or maybe a bt50 depending on best deal.
Actually f*ck it. Lets all get one. We can change it to the Ranga forum. Or maybe just the "No Dmax Forum". Nah serious, I'm actually finding your thoughts on the comparison from d22 to ranger most interesting.

LOL, nah the Dmax are fine, not my cup of T but as long as when you buy one you dont start bagging out every other ute on the market im cool with it.. hahaha

I keep comparing the Ranger to the D40 (rather then the D22) as its probably a closer match in size, power, suspension, accessories, pricing ect,

Last edited:
That tjm bar work looks shmick o...they have really lifted there game.
Great to see something good come from a crappy situation you found yourself if a little while ago.
good work mate...

great to catch up with you today mate
that ranger sure looks tough in the flesh
real comfy to drive and a real head turner
looks like its well built, only time will tell
very impressed and a little jealous
cheers

Was great catching up again (with both of ya). That Ranga does go well, it felt like it wasn't revving enough when I tried to pull it through that roundabout in 3rd at 1,000rpm but it still took off, showed how much torque it has even down that low. Felt like a single mass flywheel too.

I was impressed. Won't buy one - despite this one having doors that felt like doors and not cardboard flaps - but it was a nice car. Huge rampover clearance, he's going to be unstoppable off-road, especially with the factory rear locker. Fit a front locker and that thing becomes a tank!

I've been in Scotty's beast. Sparra's driven it (done circle work with it, should be in the video from the 2011 Muster). It stands alone on and off the road. Just an amazing weapon.

Latest posts

Back