The ranga

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's cheap!! Do they do D22?

not 100% sure mate?
i know they do them for D40 and i know they sell redback systems for the D22, but really not sure if they are bending up their own in house systems like the do for the Ranger which is a copy of the redback.

give them a call on 03 9793 9916 DEA PERFORMANCE.

Cheers will do. Being a new vehicle and not needing inspection for a few years is good but what's the issues around requirements for exhausts and penalties that may follow? Just asking coz is rather do the same.

Last edited:
yeah ive heard different stories, i know some people just get a defect and get time to rectify and ive heard that there CAN be big fines but dont actually know of anyone who has received a fine as yet, but the fines can be pretty hefty.
My guess is that you would probably have more chance of being caught in a boy racer car with the big exhaust hanging out the back then a turbo diesel.
Im keeping my stock system so if i was to have a drama i can bolt it back in and get it cleared.

Hi flow cat for piece of mind
It will still go better and sound nice
Remember.......non adr compliant equals insurance void.......plus possible fines
A defect isnt a cheap thing to have removed

Youve got me paranoid now, might ring up and get the order changed??

do you think you will loose anything in performance? not as worried about the sound but do you recon it will loose the note?

Haha I don't think there would be a difference at all with a Hi Flow cat added. I would doubt there would be any noticeable difference on the dyno let alone driving.

G'day Carro,
mate i went with the RUNVA for a few reasons,
They are getting great reviews from people on all sorts of web sites, forums ect and from one or two guys i know that are actually running them.
The internals are all steel 3 stage planetary gears with cone break and cool temps.
The entire unit has ZERO plastic its all steel.
The solenoids ate suer high comp style quality and are 100% water proof
They have great seals to stop water ingress into the unit.

The best bit is there is no fine print on the warranty and they are one of the only companies to not void warranty if it gets water in it.
other companies will void warranty if there is even a drop of water ( when if they made a decent product it wouldnt get water in it anyway)
They have a limited lifetime warranty which they stand by with no fuss.

The current draw is reasonably low as well.

The 11xp (11,000lbs) comes with remote control and Dyneema rope for $640

After installing it and running it out and spooling it back on under load it looks like a great unit, very well made, it all appears to be a high quality bit of kit.

after hearing a few stories of other issues with all sort of tigers ect i decided to go with RUNVA.

The only oter one i would of bought is the same one that i had on my D40's is the KINGONE/AVENGER , they one the winch comparo a few ago and i was super happy with it, i would still have it on the Ranga but it was smashed into the engine when the D40 was written off.

Ordered full turbo back mandrel bent 3" system yesterday from DEA Performance in Vic. $500 delivered, no cat, no muffler.

should be here early next week, hopefully get it on for the weekend.

oo oo cant wait to hear it, these things sounds pretty good with a zorst, just get the cat, the 100 cell beaudesert use is pretty useless, just for looks really!

bryan

oh and good choice on the winch, going to run a in cabin switch to control it? heaps easier than getting out and pluging the contoler in. just got to isolate the winch when not offroad!

cheers
bryan

thanks mate. im tossing up between the runva 11xp and the domin8r 12000lb. they both have very similar stats but the feeback doesnt look as good for the tigerz11 stuff (or what ever they are rebranded as)

the waterproofness and warranty is what is steering me towards the runva.

oo oo cant wait to hear it, these things sounds pretty good with a zorst, just get the cat, the 100 cell beaudesert use is pretty useless, just for looks really!

bryan

Yeah im hanging out for it to arrive, maybe today!! oh and i ended up ordering with the cat, $50 is better then the $5000 fine i guess.

oh and good choice on the winch, going to run a in cabin switch to control it? heaps easier than getting out and pluging the contoler in. just got to isolate the winch when not offroad!

cheers
bryan

I would like to do that mate, will prob do that when i run al the dual battery stuff, and yeah i put an isolator on my last one, will do it on this one to when i can.

thanks mate. im tossing up between the runva 11xp and the domin8r 12000lb. they both have very similar stats but the feeback doesnt look as good for the tigerz11 stuff (or what ever they are rebranded as)

the waterproofness and warranty is what is steering me towards the runva.

The adds for the "Dominator" that tigerz run make them look like the poo but from what im reading they are literally poo??

Thanks for the the birthday wishes guys.

just fitted up the new 3" mandrel bent system on the Ranga.

It ended up arriving with the full straight through system with no cat like i originally ordered, DEA said that they would send me the dump pipe with the cat and pick up the straight through dump pipe, but i couldnt be bothered waiting and just got some money back.

Latest posts

Back