Thinking of selling my nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomMc

Reaction score
Hey guys,
After a lot of pondering im thinking im going to part ways with my beloved d40...
Its a 2008 model stx, with a calmini lift kit, haymen reece rear bar/tyre carrier/jerry can carrier, colour coded canopy, chipped, arb deluxe bar, 20 inch light bar, 2x hid light force xgts, rear arb air locker, long range tank, roof racks, turbo timer, set up for electric brakes, all wiring done for dual batteries(just need isolater) under body protection and is engineered for mods...
This ute appeared on the front of a 4wd action custom utes magazine when the former owner had it...
It has 85**** on the clock, silver in colour and is a 6 speed manual.
Just wanted to know what you guys thought it was worth??
Thanks!

This sort of question has come up before and what most people selling soon realise is that it is always hard to get back money for all your mods and in actual fact NARROW your market considerably.
What i have noticed is you are far better off to remove as many of the mods as possible and then sell them separately.
I for one would much prefer to think that my new car has just been driven to church on sundays and that i can add mods to suit me and my new ute, BUT when i see that its all been done i think that it has had a hard life and look for the cheaper cleaner sunday car.
Now it may not be the case that the ute has had a hard life but thats what people will think, After all isnt that why people do mods for so they can get more out of and do harder tracks with there vehicle.

Just my 2 cents
Good luck with the sale.

^ What Nath said. Strip all the aftermarket stuff off and sell it seperately.

Yes sell them separately of you want to see some of your $$$ back. However did you buy the truck the way it is or you built it? And are you in a rush sell?

G'day guys thanks for the replys. I bought the ute this way so for me to strip and replace with original would cost me dollars as I would have to go purchase the needed original parts, but good advice all the same.
pbk1776, no mate not in a rush at all really...
cabhsv if you would like some pics of the ute inbox me your email address and ill shoot some off to you.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back