Thoughts??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its cheap, real cheap. it comes without instructions, does that mean no template?
I dont know if i would get it, Might be cheap now, but if its not of good quality you might have an issue later on which will cost you. if you will never go through a water crossing then sure, it may be right for you. But if you plan on regular crossings, i would recommend a safari or genuine snorkel for that extra added insurance.

Brett

his feedback is good and he has sold a few
ide like too have a look at one fitted

There were a few cheap snorkels that came out of China and the plastic was an inferior quality non-UV-stabilised type. Put 'em out in the Australian sun for 12 months and they start cracking badly.

Snorkels shouldn't need you to stop every 3 hours and apply SPF30+ sunscreen. I'd be wary of what it's made from. The Airtec/Safari brands use a plastic that we KNOW is good.

Saving a couple of hundred now doesn't mean a thing if the hole's in a different place in your guard to a Safari/Airtec and after the cheapy's destruction you decide to spend what you should have in the first place. Add the cost of a new guard (colour-matched) to the price and see if you're happy with it.

Latest posts

Back