Tigerz 11 - BS on rooftop tent sale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesso

Reaction score
So I got the Tigerz11 spam about thier rooftop tent sale. Tried to get details and had very poor customer service response. Decided to go with a purchase anyway and they have removed the "add to cart" function to the advertised item. Anyone else think this is dodgy and false advertising? Is this the norm for T11?

They have the option to buy it now on all there other 50 percent off sales.

Id say its just a glitch in the website and someone needs a good ass kicking. :chainsaw:

When I bought their recovery kit and high lift jack I was promised it would be delivered within the week but the it changed to the following fortnight then again to a month later. I sent of a email was given a reply saying that I ordered to late and nothing could be done, later the following Monday it arrived.

I think very poorly of this company and will from now on buy only from respectable known companies such as tjm, arb, etc.

Myself I found a great second hand arb safari roof tent for $800 on eBay and never looked back.

I'm onto the roo systems blokes. Top customer service and a good product.

Last edited:
I put the same post on the 4wd action site. Got a sh@tty pm from a mod telling me the rules and
that i could be sued.
Pathetic.

Doesn't the owner from roo-system give you the sh!ts... That lisp every time I hear him it makes me frustrated!

Action mag is know as a easy place for Chinese replicas buying company (roosystems) to sell there over priced crap to people that have know idea about 4wd and what they need to go 4wd'ing and boost toyota's sales!

*end of rant*

Doesn't the owner from roo-system give you the sh!ts... That lisp every time I hear him it makes me frustrated!

Action mag is know as a easy place for Chinese replicas buying company (roosystems) to sell there over priced crap to people that have know idea about 4wd and what they need to go 4wd'ing and boost toyota's sales!

*end of rant*

I've heard nothing good about Tigerz11 products for a long time and from what I've heard there aftersales service is total rubbish. I have one of there winches and it's the biggest piece of crap I've ever bought. I for one would never buy another thing off them.

Cheers Mick.

another very unhappy tigerz11 customer, constant delays on a set of sliders and could only get a reply from them by threatening to get onto the ACCC, got a reply literally 10 mins later.
this was after a week of emails and trying to call on the phone.
Thought i finally had the issues sorted and then the same thing happened, i actually did put a complaint in this time and have been contacted a few times, still no idea when the sliders will arrive (paid for on the 19th sept)
I will never use them again.

When I had my patrol I enquired about a chip from roo systems.... A week later they got back to me at 445 pm. And I purchased the chip. The next day they were on sale and would have saved almost 300 dollars on the chip. They took the money out of my account the following day when the sale started but charged full price. Was told it would be 5 days untill I would receive the chip 2 weeks later I call to find out where it is and they said they sold out. Took almost 2 months to receive it..... So they are selling products tey don't even have. Then I got a dodgy chip which caused huge dramas with the engine had to get injectors replaced when they were replaced only a month prior. So I called to get a refund and have my car fixed as they guarantee it won't damage your vehicle. Basically took 3 months to get my money back and they told me its not possible to damage the car ! Mechanic even said it was the chip. So I'll never buy a thing from them again nthey are great while u order but after sales support is almost non existent and then they treat you like your at fault and that your lying to them. Stay away from this company if possible.

Dean.

another very unhappy tigerz11 customer, constant delays on a set of sliders and could only get a reply from them by threatening to get onto the ACCC, got a reply literally 10 mins later.
this was after a week of emails and trying to call on the phone.
Thought i finally had the issues sorted and then the same thing happened, i actually did put a complaint in this time and have been contacted a few times, still no idea when the sliders will arrive (paid for on the 19th sept)
I will never use them again.

They don't have sliders yet as far as I know and the product will be shit. They are paying $200.00 a set. I would like to see how they hold up if they cop a big hit like sparras the other week

Latest posts

Back