Tigerz11 snorkel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mort

Reaction score
Has any body fitted one of te tigerz11 snorkels to there d22 if so can u post
Some pics and info

i just think they are to new just yet, actually i think they havent even delivered any just yet as they are not even in stock.
I have forgotten the user name, but there is a guy on here who said he paid for one but they didnt have any and he is on the waiting list

Yeah I think nathand22 is right they are only a new item they are doing. I was in there store last week getting a awning. They did say they were getting in stock of there new items soon though. But I didn't ask what.

Yep that's me. Just waiting they said a couple of weeks for me. Hopefully get it soon and get it installed. Maybe with some help of nathand22. I will put up some pics and what I find. But you would think a snorkel is a snorkel. Template, plastic pipe, cut holes mount. Simplistic view but the how to for other branded snorkels should helP you.

do you know if you have to move the indicator and can you fit a second battery with the tigerz 11 snorkel ?

Yeh that would seal the deal if you don't have to move the indicator

Will let you know as soon as possible. I will show pics and any problems I find with install.

i brought one of these snorkels on-line Sunday night and received an email Monday night saying it had been posted. fingers crossed it gets here asap.

Yeh i rang the Melbourne branch and they said they just got them in the day before buy the sounds of it they got a lot of them

i brought one of these snorkels on-line Sunday night and received an email Monday night saying it had been posted. fingers crossed it gets here asap.

when it arrives, can you let me know if it has RV4x4.NET embossed on the back of it.

NICK

Just got one thrown in for bugger all with a roof top tent. Tent is on back order so won't be able to give any opinions til round November apparently.

Guido

Got my snorkel yesterday, pulled it out of the box and had a quick look. Seems to be the same ones that are on eBay that have "navara" moulded into them. The indicator will have to be moved. There is no other markings I could find to say who moulds these. won't be able to fit the unit untill next weekend, turns out my wedding and honey moon is of a higher priority than my ute. Who would have known?

Latest posts

Back