Tilt adjustable steering column

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteV

Reaction score
Hi all, just bought a new D22 early 2013 model, no kms. While in the showroom asked about the tilt adjustable steering column. The sales guy said it didn't have it (what does he know right?) but the spec sheet says it has and all other reviews say the same. What's the correct answer? I looked under the column and couldn't see an obvious lever. Cheers, newby.

I have a 2013 D22 with tilt adjustable steering, here it is
6uj3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Knickers. Appreciate it. It was probably in the highest posse already. Any tall members in the forum? I'm 6'2" and still a little antsy about legroom.

I"m only 5'9 and find the D22 a little uncompfy. i put a 50mm foam cushion under my sheepskin seatcover....improved the seat comfort no end and improved the driving position as well. i also find my left foot doesn't have anywhere to live and i end up sliding it under the clutch. i have just ordered a foot rest as i reckon it will be gold on long trips

Last edited:
I'm 6'2" and it is only just big enough... Would want to be any taller that's for sure... Find it good to be able to stretch the foot out under the clutch for a bit more room.

same here, i'm 6'3" and of a fairly solid (fat) build - its a bit of a squeeze. seat back and leaning, wheel up as far as it goes and its not too bad. gets a little fun going from lock to lock ;)

that being said, the bloke i bought mine from was a 7 foot monster (no exaggeration) and he said he was ok to drive it.....

Latest posts

Back