Time for new boots what to choose?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trb012

Reaction score
Time for new muddies what to choose?

Hey guys im in the market for a new set of muddies but not sure what to buy?. My first set where maxxis mudstars they were good for a cheap tyre but had the beads leak on them alot which was anoying. Im thinking either bighorns or
Federal Couragia M/T. ideally im looking for tyres under $300 each and that have a desent ware rate as I dont swap between muds and road tyres. Anyone got any other suggestions?

Last edited:
federals are pretty good, not sure how they wear yet though.

goodluck with the bighorns.

Hey guys im in the market for a new set of muddies but not sure what to buy?. My first set where maxxis mudstars they were good for a cheap tyre but had the beads leak on them alot which was anoying. Im thinking either bighorns or
Federal Couragia M/T. ideally im looking for tyres under $300 each and that have a desent ware rate as I dont swap between muds and road tyres. Anyone got any other suggestions?

you can get federal couragia's for $ 220.00 on ebay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/190697964830?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Back