tims d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav

Reaction score
gday, i bought a 05 str nav. with black steel bullbar and all other stock crap
with 132xxxkms on the clock.
looking to build this into a solid looking truck for some good fun...
photo is when i had the bullbar removed as it was snapped on the brackets,
and i had it booked for 2 inch bluemax lift and new bullbar.

Attachments

• IMG_2414-1.jpg
    IMG_2414-1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 23,288
Good looking Nav mate.

Looks identical to mine.

My front bumper is back on after a kangaroo damaged my bullbar.

lost the photos i had with the new bar n lift.
but i purchased 4 mickey thompsons mtz 265/75/16 with plenty of tread for 800 bucks the other week and hadem put on, and gave the car another inch overall. which makes it look pretty nice atm.
so here it sits next to my brothers lux
-with 2inch bluemax
-265/75 mtzs
-arb deluxe bar.
-uhf.
but nowhere near how i want it......

Attachments

• 2011-03-26 11222.JPG
    2011-03-26 11222.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 2011-03-26112334.jpg
    2011-03-26112334.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 256
cheers dave
ahaha really, farrk.
well after an adventure north of perth with some mates.
my mate in his lux hit me in the rear. damaging my rear str bar, dont know whether to replace it or take it off as it sits on a real angle and fairly dented.
and have found a clunking noise in the front end, unsure whether its the diff or transfer case. being an ex-miners car am thinking the t-case might be gone.

The front bumper has finally seen the road for once.

When I bought it brand new it was removed for the bullbar.

Anyway the bullbar is off being straightened and powered coated.

A week and a half left and I get it back.

I miss my spotties.

What lse you got planned for the truck ?

yeah need to get some spotties lined up i think, the standard lights at night on high beam are utterly shit.
ah well once i figure this front end problem, plan on tryin to get a 3inch straight thru zorst
some black steeelies.
2inch bodylift.
snorkel
spotties
and just additions here and there hey. lovin the nav at the moment, so hopefully shell be lookn real mint soon enough

There are some pics in my members thread of my Narva Ultima 225's converted to HID.

I think there on like page 12 or something like that.

They make the headlights look like a AAA powered torch.

However I am gonna modify my headlights HID and see what results I get.

yeah guy from work converted his lightforces to hid and the results are insane. and hes done the same to his headlights, also a big difference, so definately something im gonna scan into for once my lights are added on.

cheers bbryant85
ah just in willetton hey, south the river. you in perth aswell ?
really? thats siiik, the hid kits definately seem to be the go

Nah not in Perth.....yet! Just living in Port Hedland atm, Me n the missus just built a house down in Butler(near Joondalup, just head north until Perth becomes bush basically) and gonna move down in october providing all goes good. Should catch up for a drive some time.

Brett

oh yeah, yeah i know where bouts it is. perth is growing ridiculously quick.
yeah dude, definately. when your round town or on your way down let me know and try n sort a trip out....

well just figured ive stretched transfer case chain. goes in next week to get a s/h t-case put in. so few things have been put on hold for me atm. but am glad its gettin fixed n be able to get back into the mud :)

went and bought a s/h transfer yesty from this bloke. took a couple of hours to get off as the seal was farkin tight. began pulling mine apart yesty arvo and of course its 1000 times harder on my car, few nuts have been rounded off so gotta replace them some how and found water in my gearbox. so just cleaning everything out at the moment and making sure everything is 100% before re-assembling...been a bit of a cunt but progress is slowly begin made

nice looking rig. i also live around willetton
have yet to see it though might just bump into you one day. :rock::rock:

just out of curiosity where did you get your lift kit done?

cheers mate. yeah dunno if ive seen yours rollin around ey...
ah picked mine up from coastals 4x4. got a few mates that workd there so they helped me out. go in there and speak to the fellas and theyll be able to set u up with what you want.

so i bit the bullet and bought some Calmini upper control arms to raise the front end as i didnt like the way it sat ass up. put em in the other week, which was surprisingly pretty easy.
here some pics of the install.
sorry for the shitty small pics, resized them too far aha

Attachments

• th_arms.jpg
    th_arms.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 133
  • th_install.jpg
    th_install.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 146
  • th_finish.jpg
    th_finish.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 149