TJM snorkel for dual batteries?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

As we all know, if you're looking to fit dual batteries in the front right of a ZD30 D22, you've got to opt for the TJM or genuine YD25 and YD25 air intake pipe to rid the pre filter to allow room.

To anyone that has experience with TJM snorkels for this purpose, will this do the job without me having to hunt around at wreckers for that air intake pipe? From looking at it, it almost looks like it has the right skinny air intake pipe in the kit which to me at $490 supplied seems like the way to go.

yes that well work, but the are the same as the nissan ones any way. get onto garry at nizzbits, a nissan one from him will be cheaper than the tjm one!!

tell him we sent you from here!

bryan

I'll give him a yell and suss out a price, i'm just worried i'm not gonna be able to find that air intake pipe from the wreckers and could save myself a lot of time and hassle by buying the TJM with what looks like the piece that comes in the kit.

Unless anyone knows where I might be able to get that intake pipe? I'd much prefer go the genuine nissan over the TJM anyway!

Thanks lads,

I sent him away an email last night, still waiting on a reply. How long did it take you guys to receive the goods? Not having that intake pipe is creating a domino effect and stopping all other projects at the moment :shot:

Back