TJM Suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussie141414

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Went to speak to a guy yesterday about getting a 2" lift on my 2014 D40, and he suggested the TJM suspension. Does anyone have any feedback on this suspension. He said I would only get about 40mm lift from it, and said he would take it over an Ironman suspension setup. Going to be running Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 285/70r17 on it also.

Just make sure to ask how much above standard height you get,
I know arb only lifts it 10mm from standard or there abouts

Cheers Mike. The guy who is doing all the fitting is a tyre guy, so he said they would fit with the lift.

I ended up putting some Dobinson HD springs in after taking the Standard Raised King springs out. Got a full 50mm lift with no other tricks. Has a Genuine/ARB steel bar on to. I was worried it going to be to stiff but it works a treat with the Bilstien struts. Down travel is still good. No banging but that would be about the limit you can go without problems. Very happy with the result.

I have the exact set up your looking at with the TJM XGS Gold suspension, only thing I changed was I asked for the heavy duty front springs to take the weight of my bull bar and winch, I have the Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 and couldn't be happier as well, so good on road and unbeatable so far off road.

Latest posts

Back