TJM VS ARB Rear Step/ Fill in panel?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has the 3T towhitch built in (including tongue) and it comes with the infill panel. As for the lights it is all predrilled and setup to use your factory STR lights but i put on some LED lights instead.

Its about a 25 min install on top of removing the old gear. There are 2 nut or wire things that are a bitch to tighten but once they are done its easy.

Thanks Al, I haven't even opened the box yet.

Was hoping I could move the number plate to the centre?

Na its moved to the left because of the slot to wind down the spare. Unless you put the plate on some kind of hinge? You'll be left with the holes on the left though.

Cheers, I'll check it out. I have a low profile personal plate so I was hoping it would fit.

It has the 3T towhitch built in (including tongue) and it comes with the infill panel. As for the lights it is all predrilled and setup to use your factory STR lights but i put on some LED lights instead.

Its about a 25 min install on top of removing the old gear. There are 2 nut or wire things that are a bitch to tighten but once they are done its easy.

Ohkay cheers for te info, my standard rego lights got smashed up in the crash so the repairer will have to source some new ones.. Im pretty well sold on the TJM bar

Finally got the rear all fixed up and New TJM Rear step fitted. and yes one of the rego plate lights is missing at this stage.
IMG_0995edite.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0989edited.jpg
[/IMG]
edited.jpg
[/IMG]

here may be a question that has not been asked.

has anyone installed one of these rear bars onto a car that has a bodylift of any kind? if so whats required in making it sit in its rightful place not 1-2" below?

Rusty

I think it would take some major rework to get it to look right, I probably wouldn't bother.

More like a custom job, especially considering the tow bar is incorporated and any changes would affect the 3T rating.

Hmmm this is crappy. My plans have now changed :( I was hoping to get my car body lifted then put Sliders and rear bar on. Other problem is the towbar will then be to low. Bah :(

haha theres your sat morning planned Steve

Na .I'm waiting for some fine weather I have some panel damage from the old bar that I'm going to fix and I will paint the infill piece White or Silver just not sure

Hi guys. Just wondering what the part number or model number/code is for this bar. Is it the RB6?

Got a question for you guys running the TJM RB6 bar. I have one on my nav now, but havent done any towing yet. Im wondering if any of you guys have done much towing, you might be able to answer this. Can you still lower the tailgate with a trailer attached. To me it looks like the tailgate will hit on a trailer hitch, but im not 100% sure. Anyone know?

Latest posts

Back