totally stupid topic :D

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navboi22

Reaction score
So my friend just bought a 06 d22 and he loves 4wding as well, so today i went with him and he went down a steep hill and was saying omg poor car poor car, the body mounts must of lossened up and stuff... right after we got back he went a tightened the body mounts.. so can some people write some experiences they had that the nav didnt even feel because now hes worried to take his ride off road...

Cheers.

Exactly what happened that caused him to say "poor car"

Unless you know the body mounts, or any other join was tight before you did the drive, then it might just have been that way when he purchased it.

Or he needs to a do a basic sfe 4WDing course. You will see a lot of that need in some of the youtube videos people link here.

I did 1300km of bad corrugations on the Gunbarrel Highway and none of my body mounts were loose. I don't think a day trip would loosen the bolts that much.

i just bought my 2nd hand nav and neva had to tight any join, i've been offroading a lot and daily drive(i drove 12k kms in 4 months), i think his nav had a bad old owner

greetings!

Back