Tough Dog lift kit - Great

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hijack but has any1 fitted spacers to the toughdogs front coils? I got the HD coils as i have steel bar and when the full TD kit got installed front only raised by 35mm and has sagged back down since adding the winch so wanting to install spacers...any1 done this to toughdog front struts? I called toughdog and they couldnt help/supply anything. might email Zordo aswell

While I don't have tough dog struts it should be no different fitting spacers whoever the manufacturer. I've got Snake Racing spacers fitted to my front end to compensate for the sagging - I've a lot of extra weight up front as well. The spacers were originally 35 mm but they've been machined down to 25mm to level the vehicle. Now been in for >100000km and over some of the harshest country in Australia (Gary, Gunbarrel, Heather, Simpson, Cape York etc etc) and still going strong.

Attachments

• IMG_3903.jpg
    IMG_3903.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3904.jpg
    IMG_3904.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3905.jpg
    IMG_3905.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 63
Something that might answer the question is the fact that the vehicle may have not been at stock height to start with so a 50mm lift over sagging suspension could easily give higher than normal figures if measured before and after
My 50mm actual lift gave me 95mm of lift over stock sagged springs
Then there is how its measured. From eyebrow to wheel lip or eyebrow to ground etc.I did eyebrow to wheel center to work out my figures. That way it didnt matter what air pressures I ran or even what size wheels I run.

Back