tow truck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debalan

Reaction score
gi day all new members debra and alan .just got 2010 d40 as tow for caravan . that time of our lives .looking at 23ft van opprox 2.5t any one out there with same to give us feedback thanks

Welcome to the forums.

Not sure how many people are towing vans that big but Tony tows one a bit smaller and has dreams of joining the grey nomads with something larger so he might be able to help you next time he's on.

In the meantime enjoy your stay

Nah senior member is a mentality, I'm not as old as some on here but I'm older than a lot (such wipper snappers they are).

Actually senior member is just someone with more then 100 posts but post numbers don't have to match IQ numbers so most of us are safe.

I should say, welcome to the forum!

My van's a baby at an overall length of 7.5m and weighing in at 1.8T, but it has dual water tanks (about to get it larger ones), inner-sprung double bed, shower, toilet, kitchen and plenty of cupboard space.

Jeff has a large van (click here to see the gallery pic) and he's towed that a few miles.

My wife and I love hitting the road and getting away, we are looking at changing our plans this year - we were going to go Newcastle-Townsville-Longreach-Bourke-Inverell-Newcastle, but we're exploring Newcastle-Broken Hill-Port Augusta-Coober Pedy-Uluru-Alice-Tennant Creek-Mt Isa-Longreach-Bourke-Dubbo-Newcastle instead. We're concerned that they'll stop people climbing the rock and want to get in for the climb itself (and not to use the toilet like some morons).

If you have questions, just ask away, between the lot of us I'm sure we'll be able to cause great confusion. :big_smile:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back