Townsville sucks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barnsy was awesum. il laughed at jonnos song dedication to Julia gilliard..."no lies no lies u did it again....

Krankin,do you just shoot mate or you dog aswell?i just got a rem 700 sps 30-06 but i love useing the dogs,baught the nav for hunting back in feb.this rain has let the pigs stay spread out coz there heaps of food which farkin sucks!!!but makes good fun for fourbyin

Krankin,do you just shoot mate or you dog aswell?i just got a rem 700 sps 30-06 but i love useing the dogs,baught the nav for hunting back in feb.this rain has let the pigs stay spread out coz there heaps of food which farkin sucks!!!but makes good fun for fourbyin

No dogs mate....first time up here...checking things out and setting my contacts/properties up here for future hunts

Oh....using a 45/70 this time.

nice,its awsome hunting up here,the only tricky part is getting the properties coz to many idiots doing the wrong thing.enjoy the hunting up in the north!

Yeah some people don't like their short comings exposed by others but I'm sure nakedape will appreciate it after all not many people want to be caught out making stupid comments with every post.

Gee thanks Krafty. But I assure you it wasn't a typo - Y'all have some nasty music habits :saberfighting:

But at least I don't have to listen & your choice of cars is better.

It's ok your assurance is not needed, I already assured everyone you made a mistake and didn't mean what you typed.

Back