Toys! Show off your other cars & motorbikes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is an Auto. From memory Manuals were $104000 and Autos $109000. That is a lot of coin in 86!!

Regards
Greg
I owned one in the UK and had it shipped out here..it had the 5 speed close ratio Getrag box in it--- top gear was 1:1.1st gear was across to the left and back...all ass about....that was back in 1987..I left it here garaged until 1994.

Here's a few pics of our VC HDT Commodore, build number 456/500.

001-1.jpg

Newwheels2.jpg

OMs.jpg

VC456003.jpg

Cheers,
VCrusty.

The only one I remember (which was after I moved) was the guy who owned one of maybe a dozen Brocky Directors he used to live around the corner from my cousins old place not far from Chandler High. I'm pretty sure he's still got it in the shed too.

1954 VW beetle, turbo, intercooled, Injected, 2165cc, custom gears, albins LSD, ball joint front, IRS rear... Too much to list. Hopefully finished this time next year.
T54
IMG_0461.jpg

2165cc injected turbo intercooled 1954 VW beetle.
Converted to IRS, ball joint front, custom alb

that's a car that interests me - I used to have a manx with a 2180 - and all the good gear, also had a 56 oval and lots' of baja's (used to race bajas' offroad + a heap of various buggies)

It's in my mind to build a really good baja and do the simpson desert.

Hey dirtjockey, good to have another VW guy in here, especially one with you talents. I have a few friends all with buggies and ex VW powered finks desert racers that all go up to Peake dunes and go nuts. Crossing the Simpson would be a whole different ball game. Motor would run too hot for that but without the turbo it could be possible. My aim is for low 11's in street trim. It should be achievable.

Love the bar work on your d22, interested in your flared guards as I just built a set on front on Tuesday and doing rears next weekend,
Is it possible to pm me a pic of them and your mobile number?
T54

here's my current road bike:
20121018_122606.jpg

2001 yamaha yzf-r6, it is an magnificent bike.
did have a few plans for it, but its just in too good original condition (except the arrow full system - very sweet tone)

and here is my dirt bike,
378414_10150485014297544_1434716949_n.jpg

2001 yamaha wr250f

Last edited:
My condolences mate. That yellow was an awesome colour scheme and those taylormade exhausts looks the business.

Yeah mate they only did it for the one year.... But the joys of being on work cover as stated on the post it was a toy so it had to go to make up for list moneyy

Trying to sell my other car - had enough of trackdays - just want to relax now in my 4x4 and camping with my wife and son

8229716156aa5cf57d79c.jpg

Back