Tray size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewanderer

Reaction score
HI all...

I'm about to start making a new tray to replace the ridiculously heavy tray on my single cab...

Just wondering how long other trays are and owners opinions....

Cheers russ

Might need specify single or dual cab. Single as above, dual cab are usually around 1800mm long and wide...

How'd ya go with your tray I'm thinking of building a new one to replace the one I have single cab also and pictures ?

Iv started my rebuild, it is a duel cab but i went only as far back as to be flush with the tow bar. Just a slightly cleaner look.

Well I've been slack and found more exciting things to do,,, like drive the ute , then I broke the front diff so I had a locker put in the replacement before I fitted the diff.., and then I drove it some more.,, new dump pipe and a few other bit and few more camp trips , which means the tray Is well on the back burner at this stage,,, lol

Iv started my rebuild, it is a duel cab but i went only as far back as to be flush with the tow bar. Just a slightly cleaner look.

Hi OneMofo,
What are your measurements going to be. Length and width?
For a D22 i think the 1800 wide sticks out to the side to much, and doesn't look very stream line.
Especially if you put a aluminum canopy on.

Im back in the city and will let you know when im back in the high country fitting it, i cant remember right now. i was going to make it more streamed lined and even stevens with the cab but there are a few reasons why i didnt,
# i found that it wouldnt protect the cab if i went sideways into a ditch while 4x4ing
# i have 0 offset-ish rims from my borthers Landcruiser on and my 32`s would have been sticking out way to far and would have copped heaps from the local po po. (maybe ok though in radalaide)
# it reduced storage space quite a bit, (you will se what i mean once i post pics).
# Ill also mention it makes it a bit harder to make a solid bracket for the filler.

im happy with the way its comming along and the way it looks, personally cant wait to finish it.

Latest posts

Back