Tri-nations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scubamurph

Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed tonight's deciding game. Both sides put a lot in but Wallabies wanted it more.
Roll on the world cup! I hope you don't play like that against us (Ireland) in the pool game.
I also hope that we can raise our game as the test matches leading up to the world cup have
been poor. So far 0 from 3!!!

It will be ok if we can beat England tonight! :)

Murph

Excellent game. Wallabies showed some fire tonight, loved the work from all the lads. Especially Samo, Pocock, Ants Faainga and Genia. Samo should start at 8 from now on though... what a legend.

Enjoyed the first 20 mins of the second half... guess who I was going for!
AB's kept givin off shitty little passes in the tackle in the first half and kept losing it. Was too slippery for that. More disciplined in 2nd half.
That Samo try was a beauty! Aussies looked good.
Bring on the cup...
Go Blacks!

Haha you mean "Blecks" though right? ;) AB's were troubling in the 2nd half... showed what they were capable of. Give the Green and Gold a few more games together and they'll be sweet. God i hope we beat you guys in the Final at Eden...

How friggen pathetic is this world getting when we have to claim racism on something like that.

There are to many do gooders who need to save everyone.

I heard this morning on ABC Breakfast, a Fiji bloke wrote in saying they were laughing about these 2 guys.

The guy they were mimicing treated it as a tribute, if he wasn't offended what right does anyone else have to be offended. Suppose it could have been worse they could have done it in front of Harry Cronic Looser.

He went off last year (or whenever it was) when those three dudes rehashed their black face act for Red Faces on one of the Hey Hey It's Saturday specials. The act they did was the same as they did on Red Faces 15 years earlier but Harry Cronic Looser got all offended and it made headlines all over the world.

Thats right.

onder if I paint my face yellow and my body green will the asain's and French get upset.

As the french are called frogs.

It's sad but true mate, i was talking to a few blokes at work about this today. Would any of you (Caucasians) be offended if a black/brown/whatever skinned person painted their skin white to mimic Kevvie Horwill or Sharpie??? Never! It's completely ridiculous...

From a PR stance I can see why Qantas pulled back it's just not worth the crap they would cop, but the idiots who instigated it all need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Latest posts

Back