trip for SE Qlders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, sorry guys. Have around 12 short vids to upload to youtube, same format I used for the Glasshouse run we did. I 'll probably get these done Friday night or Sat morning, been a bugger of a week, :cheers!:

Ok, sorry for the delay, all the vids are up now on my you tube page.

Just go here YouTube - raywise's Channel

and if you click on "uploads" next to the yellow subscribe button, all the vids will be there, including the older Glasshouse Mountains trip.

As a side note, if you want to download and keep any vids, use a program like KeepVid from here KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! its free and easy to use. Just copy and paste the url of the video you are watching into the blue url box, hit download (not the big red download button, thats something else), and you can save it in MP4, avi etc. Nice program.

Hopefully it all displays properley, any probs give me a shout, :cheers!:

I guess the easiest way that I've found Steve is to just have an account on youtube, and if you have your videos on the computer, just hit upload and away you go. I think there is a 2GB limit for the free youtube accounts for each video, but it works well. I only learnt tonight about putting your videos into a "channel" for easy viewing etc. :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back