Turbo Conversion

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry mate I can't comment on bleeding the fuel. I haven't had a need yet.
As for 80 series airboxes I know there are some differences between petrol and diesel. You want one where if the intake port is having towards you the water trap is on the other side and the outlet can be directed towards the right.
I don't run 33's but the turbo certainly makes a difference. It would probably be noticeable but you could put up with it.

TD27 Oil filter Housing, Oil return plug on the right and oil feed banjo on the left

IMG_20121230_120707_zps3dfdb67c.jpg

did you have to use the td27t oil filter housing, the QD one appears to have the same oil feed fitting in place, just not that other oil redirection via the little banjos/squiggly metal line... ?

I was wondering the same thing Christian, the TD27 i took parts from is the same as that picture above but my QD also does not have that other squiggly metal line.
I will check that the oil pressure outlet has pressure before fitting up, but you have got to wonder what that squiggly pipe does, it looks like it might be bypassing the relief valve for some reason?
vh202- to reply to your question earlier about where that coolant return fitting came from with the 90 on it, i removed mine from the plug you can see directly above the exhaust pipe in the above picture at the back of the block

Last edited:
Back