Turbo Timer/Brake

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparra

Reaction score
Hi fella's...can someone tell me why they recommend connecting the Turbo Timer up the the hand brake switch wire???

Cheers...Sparra

It's an interlock that will stop you from leaving the car running without the hand brake on while the timer is counting down. If you don't want this feature, just connect it to ground.

Not only that, but if someone jumps in while its running and tries to drive off, when they take the handbrake off it shuts the motor down

Not only that, but if someone jumps in while its running and tries to drive off, when they take the handbrake off it shuts the motor down

yep
boggard plug and play
it does it automatically
release handbrake and engine stops
stop engine without handbrake on and it over rides tt and shuts down
no need to wire anything,just plug it in

Last edited:
I was in Repco today and picked up a Turbo timer...It only has 3 wires on it..red=battery +,Black=battery -,Yellow=ignition...Don't suppose anyone knows what colour wire is the ignition wire on a 2003 Navara...I thought I had it sussed but it wasn't to be...

Cheers...Sparra

yep I highly recommend the boggard turbo timers. neva had a problem and they r easy to install just plugs into the ignition plus near the key. the only thing you have to do it tape into the hand brake. I also do recommend doing the hand brake also.
they r a bit more expensive than others but i liked he fact it just plugs is coz i wasn't keen on cutting ignition wires on a 20 thousand dollar car

Latest posts

Back