Turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kierenwatson

Reaction score
Hey guys I've got a new forefront new billet turbo going in next week I would like to fit a turbo timer atthe same time. What is a good brand to get as i don know much about them at all? Cheersin advance fellas

boggard turbo timers. search them on the ebay. there about 260. there plug and play

Bogard are the way to go,mines out of a kenworth,so it looks a bit different and fits nicely in to the card holder on the dash.there is a photo in my garage,

i dont know what makes the bogaard so good myself, didnt really look into them to much once i seen the price. they are plug and play which is a plus but if your handy with a meter and soldering iron your good to go.

the 22 has no immobilizer that i know of so you cant lock the system out and if your worried about a cheaper brand not being as safe as a bogaard, really they are the same diff (unless they have a immobilizer built into them???) and if some wants to hot wire your car and they know what they are doing a bogaard or $10 ebay job isn't going to make it harder or easier for them.

unless the bogaard has temp inputs, all they are is a delayed off timer with a cut out built into the handbrake switch. i used an ebay job, greedy knock off, and just have the count down fixed to 30 sec. been on since 2011 with not one problem yet cost me like $50. it has a volt meter in it as well, has some other petrol features that are useless to me.

Latest posts

Back