UCA flex pics!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, hopefully i can put mine in this weekend, I'm so looking forward to it, especially coupled with the front lokka (when I eventually get that in!)

These are on my list along with the e-locker from harrop. They are probably the last 2items on my list. A lot of gear ahead of them that would be more necessary.

Rusty

Locker will certainly get you a lot further then the UCAs will, you'll love your lokka calcal

They hold to much mud even when you deflate the tyres. My mate has BFG KM2 and them things spit the mud right out, by far a heaps better tire than the MTZ
Just got some km2's and glad i did after reading this although i did to alot of research as well and read a few bad reports on the mtz. Mainly really noisey and and carcas failures. My mate works in the mines and all of the mine cars run km2's and even in the sticky mud up there he said they are always clean.

Bryan

These are on my list along with the e-locker from harrop. They are probably the last 2items on my list. A lot of gear ahead of them that would be more necessary.

Rusty

Any sort of lokka and UCA will make any navara an even better navara. My goal is to keep up with the coil trucks and I recon that combination would beat them. Bring it on!!!!!!!

Just got some km2's and glad i did after reading this although i did to alot of research as well and read a few bad reports on the mtz. Mainly really noisey and and carcas failures. My mate works in the mines and all of the mine cars run km2's and even in the sticky mud up there he said they are always clean.

Bryan

Good choice of tyre mate. U will get heaps more traction on the KM2s than the MT MTZ. I just wish I done my research before I bought my tyres :(

Got to say I expected more flex than that with the UCA's.
How far off lifting the front wheel is it?

Also has your Nav had an accident or is it just that the Xrox bullbars don't fit very well?
I was looking at getting one but I wouldn't be happy with the fit if that is the standard they are built to.

Got to say I expected more flex than that with the UCA's.
How far off lifting the front wheel is it?

Also has your Nav had an accident or is it just that the Xrox bullbars don't fit very well?
I was looking at getting one but I wouldn't be happy with the fit if that is the standard they are built to.

hey mate,

i recon its still got another 20mm of flex in it.

and for the bullbar, 3 of my 4 bolts that hold the bar on are stripped and the bar is loose and crooked. normally has a nice fit.

damn it lol, if they were still $650 i would buy them right now lol, did you have to pay shipping? need extended front brake lines etc?

Mate go to pure Nissan. $535 Aussie delivered to your door. That's UCA's and rear shackles.

damn it lol, if they were still $650 i would buy them right now lol, did you have to pay shipping? need extended front brake lines etc?

anything over $100 is free shipping.

nah didnt get the extended brake lines. theres enough length in the standard lines so i didnt bother getting them.

Mate go to pure Nissan. $535 Aussie delivered to your door. That's UCA's and rear shackles.

every time i have emailed pure i never get a response from them!!!

i would love to know if their rear bars fit our navaras. anyone know??

Back