UHF Microphone wiring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabhsv

Reaction score
Hi, I have a tx3200 with a mc407 hand piece in my commodore. I pulled the mic apart to put some heat shrink over the cable as it had fallen apart, the white plug in the hand piece has 4 wires going into it, a green, red, black and white with a cut off blue one on the end. I didn't write the order down when I pulled it apart and the one in the Navara is different. Can any one tell me the order please if how I have written it is correct?:dong:

If you've found two different wiring patterns between two units I'd suggest the best bet is to do a search on google for the exact brand UHF and maybe add wiring diagram or mic wiring to the search criteria. Unless someone else has the exact model and is willing to take theirs apart you might not get the exact solution, where as seeing the diagram yourself you can decide make sure its right for your model.

The model is gme tx3200 uhf radio and the mic to match, undoing the 3 screws from the back of the mic you can see the plug with the wires, couldn't find any wiring diagrams on the net.

It appears no one has the same model or is wanting to pull theirs apart, given there is only 4 wires I just do trial and error, it's not like a 4 wire combo is going to take that long to break.

Failing that (or maybe instead of that) email GME off their website, even if they don't send you a wiring diagram they should be willing enough to take the time to respond with the connection and colours.

I'd be willing to bet the red & black wires go to the speaker, and the others to the mic. If you had an urge to take a punt, there's a start.

that makes sense and also cuts down the other possibilities too only two. Mic should be fixed now

Latest posts

Back