UHF Mounting Options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NDS410

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Girls.

Having a few dilemmas in deciding where to mount my GME TX3220 UHF.

The best and most logical spot I can think of at present (in my case), is to somehow mount the UHF unit in place of the sunglass holder...which I don't really use.

The power and antenna wiring, I can't see being an issue as I'll use either side A-Pillars.

Hoping to see some clever slimline UHF installs for some inspiration..

Cheers.

Under the cup holder? Easy to pull them out. Did you have a remote mic?
I had mine in under the center console box. Ran the mic out a hole inside and had the speaker connected to AUX
I'm looking for another spot at the moment. Was thinking behind the seat and extending the mic cable

I was thinking about mounting it around near the cup holder, but unfortunately my GME doesn't have the remote mic. Roof consoles I reckon are the way to go, but I can't justify spending the 5-600 dollars for one...not when I'd rather a lift kit.

I think I may head down to the wreckers and try and find a late model D40 that has the map light console still in it and modify it to suit my UHF + Mic.

I removed the double din radio to get one that could interract with the phone via bluetooth that was single din and then fitted my UHF in the now spare space above it.
You can get roof consoles that have a spot to mount the UHF in too.

Latest posts

Back