Under guard protection help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaz 85

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was just wanting to know if there was anybody in the vicinity of Melbourne’s East to South eastern suburbs, that has any aftermarket under body guards fitted to there D22 Navara, and was willing to allow me to measure them up?
TJM seem to be the most popular among people, but I am interested if anybody has a different type.
I would appreciate any help that anybody is willing to give me.
Thanks in advance,
Gaz. :thank_you2:

You could have measured mine while you were underneath!!!!! Although they are slightly bent.

I think the only mass produced for a D22 are by TJM or Brown Davis - but I get the feeling you will make something different and definitely better.

About time you sent me some pics of your Zooks!

You could have measured mine while you were underneath!!!!! Although they are slightly bent.

I think the only mass produced for a D22 are by TJM or Brown Davis - but I get the feeling you will make something different and definitely better.

About time you sent me some pics of your Zooks!

Sorry Ridgie, i did not want to spend any more time under your car than what i had to... those dam stones. :sarcastic:
If worst comes to worst i might have to swing buy your place again and use yours as a templet.

Ill get onto those zook photos!

Latest posts

Back