Unknown leak.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navboi22

Reaction score
Yesterday it rained and just happens i took out the right hand side seat to put seat covers on it and while it was out lifted the carpet and on the right side corner there was very little amoun of water... all the holes are sealed, nothing is missing.. washed the car today and even after that it had a bit of water there, but its not coming from the windscreen because nothing else around it is wet only that corner. ideas?

cheers

Had a similar issue with mine, it was the bung where the wiring loom comes through the front quarter panel area above the pedals. It was running straight down under the carpet. I just covered the joint between it and the body with silicon and it has been fine since

I have had my Nav for about 3 months and noticed a leak. Removed entire interior and watched for when it leaked next. Found to be under rear window, a couple of small cracks on the seams about an inch in from the side of the window. Filling with urethane with advice from panelbeater. Leaks are a pain in the bum!

Back