Upper control arms

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve23

Reaction score
Any of you guys running aftermarket upper control arms?.. I've got a 3" lift in the front and need to get a pair but am undecided between PRG or SPC or Total Chaos...

Any feedback on any of the brands would be a great help

Cheers
Steve

3inch lift with stock uca's?? :confused3:you would be on the bump stops. Calmini from the states is about $500, that's what Snake Racing use on their 3inch extra flex kit.

3inch lift with stock uca's?? :confused3:you would be on the bump stops. Calmini from the states is about $500, that's what Snake Racing use on their 3inch extra flex kit.

I'll second that one Happy John,you can't have a 3" lift on stock UCA's,would love to see his setup:eek: Calmini would be the go.

Nah I'm not on the bumpstops lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410210059.080336.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410210034.682247.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410210034.682247.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 90
I have superpro upper control arms which are spc arms from the states. I have had them for for 2 years now installed october 2012 and havent had any issues. Hows the front end with the bilestens? Stiff?

Yeah I found a joint in the states that has the SPC one and new camber/caster bolts for about $600 delivered..!
Umm it is stiff but the springs are HD for bar n winch which I don't have yet, so should settle down nicely... Got the same bilsteins in the rear and once I put the steel bar and both my toolboxes on full of tools it took the stiffness out... Do have 300kg rated leafs as well..!

If you buy the newer ones from the states they come with a smaller rubber boot on the balljoint to so you dont have to trim any off the coil hat. I ordered the smaller boots a month ago and changed them over. Fair bit more space there now.

Latest posts

Back