V6 or Turbo diesel?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might just be the area you drive in. I know if i head in the east direction away from home i get way more kays per tank then if i head west towards my farm when i noticably get WAY less kays per tank.

It might just be the area you drive in. I know if i head in the east direction away from home i get way more kays per tank then if i head west towards my farm when i noticably get WAY less kays per tank.

Surely that can't be right everyone knows North is up therefore you have to get better economy going South cause it's down. It's simple physics just like red cars go faster.

Surely that can't be right everyone knows North is up therefore you have to get better economy going South cause it's down. It's simple physics just like red cars go faster.

lol. You know as a kid i used to think north was up and south was down.
But then again as a kid i used to believe in a lot of things.

We say "up" for North because the Americans and Brits like to believe that they're standing upright on the world, like "on top of the world".

I think we should let them have that particular fantasy.

But then again as a kid i used to believe in a lot of things.

That is a thread in itself.

We say "up" for North because the Americans and Brits like to believe that they're standing upright on the world, like "on top of the world".

I think we should let them have that particular fantasy.

As long as they stay there they can believe whatever they like.

Back