video

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottboyd

Reaction score
Hi, Im a new guy to the site, Im trying to look at the vids but every time I click on one all I get is a blank screen. Is there somthing I need to View them that I have missed?

Most of the vids in the video thread are Youtube vids so they shouldn't pose and issue.

The ones in the video section require Flash so you might need to download a Flash player but unless your either new to the net or have a really new computer I'd suspect you'd have come across sites using flash before. Either way by default I think your web browsers should warn you if your missing software and prompt you to download it, they also usually show you a little icon to warn you an add on is missing not just a blank screen.

Is there any messages on the screen?

and Welcome to the forums.

Thanks,
There is nothin on the screeat all. I was using Internet explorer but when i started to use Mozilla it all worked. I will try and get the flash update Thanks for your responce

Last edited:
No worries glad it worked, even more glad that I'm good for something other than being a know it all know nothing :smile:

Back