*VNOG Calder Mud drags 19th Sept*

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Calder Park are holding 4x4 Mud drags Sun 19th sept - next weekend.
I'll be there.
Anyone else?

Ha!
You lot missed a grouse day.
For those that have never been to the mud racing before YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!
Good wholesome entertainment, roaring engines, mud, carnage and great characters behind the wheel.
Busy uploading 800 pics I took today.

Slideshow 30 mins away so go put the kettle on and set the VCR/IQ/DVD recorder.

IMGP3548LargeWebview.jpg

IMGP3458LargeWebview.jpg

IMGP3428LargeWebview.jpg

IMGP3429LargeWebview.jpg

You should enter the Tuk Tuk, I hear D22's handle like tractors, so it should look the part fitted with plough tyres!

Back when I uploaded the pics of this event I sent a message to Clint Read through the mud racing website A4WD MUD RACING ASSOCIATION to say they could use any of the pics for promotional purposes. I didn't hear anything back until friday...........

Hi Adrian,

The email you sent went to our other comp and we have just got round to seeing it and must say very impressed with your photos. We hope you have enjoyed the Mud Drags so far. I am wondering if I could get a copy of all your photos on a disk but I would prefer to pay you for them. I live at (deleted) so if you could send me a price including postage that would be great. I am so busy on the day I not only get no photos i really don’t even see the racing so what you have done is great.

My husband is the president of the club and he drives “Wild Thing” when he’s not blowing up the motor or rolling it over the finish line! He has asked me to contact you to see if you would be interested in taking some shots in the middle of the track, we would give you a media vest of course and free entry through the gate. If we could buy the disk from you at each event and also the club members could pick and buy photos from you at our monthly meetings.

If you might be interested please email me back or you can contact me on 0419xxxxxx or xxxxxxx.

Our next event is at Calder Park on the 28th Oct.

Cheers,

Kim Read.

A4wdmra Secretary.

Clint Read

Readies 4x4 Wrecking

Bendigo

WOOOT!!! :cool:

Back