VNOG Drive Thursday.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would love too Jase but spent the day 4x4ing in Mansfield yesterday, if i had known i would have stayed up there.
ill keep it in mind though and let you know by COB today.

I'm in Jase - aka 2010Patrol (Formerly known as 08Kingcab)

Is anyone stopping in Healesville for a coffee with Scotty?

Taking the swag - might camp overnight in the bush just for the hell of it.

I'm in Jase - aka 2010Patrol (Formerly known as 08Kingcab)

Is anyone stopping in Healesville for a coffee with Scotty?

Taking the swag - might camp overnight in the bush just for the hell of it.

Cool, I'm going up via the Acheron way so I'll miss Healsville and Scotty's hospitality. If you do stop in keep a eye on the time!

I've packed the BBQ so grab some tucker for lunch. I didn't manage to get a map but I'll take the lap top with electronic ones.

I might throw in the swag as well, wont commit until latter tonight.

Just got home from a top day out, Patrol's covered in mud and pimped with bush pin stripes.

I'll post up the whole 4 photos I took, and write up a bit of a report tomorrow. (I leave out the part where a Navara had to snatch out the Potrol)

Thanks guys awesome day.

Yep fun day, thanks boys.

For what its worth, Hugo tells me he's getting a patrol when he is big, because even though they are fat, they have big wheels like a monster truck...

Yep fun day, thanks boys.

For what its worth, Hugo tells me he's getting a patrol when he is big, because even though they are fat, they have big wheels like a monster truck...

I just need a few more of you guys to see the light:rock: then we could have taken on Parks RD.

What?
Still haven't tamed the beast? Park rd is your nemesis and you wont be happy till you make it to the top.

To be fair, jase would have got up, But one particular rut was so deep I would probably still be there now, would have needed jase's step ladder get out to hook up a snatchy!

What?
Still haven't tamed the beast? Park rd is your nemesis and you wont be happy till you make it to the top.

The start of the track has eroded badly from all the rain, no way a stock ride height Nav is getting up there now. Even the mighty Patrol was struggling for traction.

Tell you what though I was impressed by Dions camouflaged beast, Matched the Patrol in the "Tuff truck" trials we had to perform to get back onto a main road.

Yep, I didn't think he had a hope of getting over those logs. Although our road building was pretty good too! It look like a very smooth ride, over our hand selected logs and rocks... NOT..

Built not bought :sarcastic:

I'm impressed with most everything Dion does..... Boy has some smarts.

He's off his P's now, So his Picasso paneled truck doesn't look so much like cop bait.

Anyways I'm shagged from 6 hours of driving and the other 6 hours clearing fallen trees, I'm crashing.

Latest posts

Back