VNOG high country snow trip - Queen's Birthday long weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mansfieldandcraigshut101.jpg

mansfieldandcraigshut103.jpg

mansfieldandcraigshut105.jpg

mansfieldandcraigshut107.jpg

So did Woody earn his "Getting Wood" badge?
nspot26_300.jpg

Scotty and I got our BADGE for fire wood collecting the first night - i think we mounded the wood about 1m high just to get it drying out so we could get some heat out of it. :sarcastic:

:cheers!:

Small world. But at work today a student says to my wife, that he is really tired today because he spent the weekend up the bush. My wife says oh, so did my kids and husband. It turns out he was with the group we saw with the comp truck and a few other really well set up rigs. They saw and noticed the 'Navara club'

the blokes we seen at lake coppler? if so they posted up on mudrhino that they seen me. they stayed in a hut with 2 fire places sat night and recon they were walking around in t shirts, lol bastards

Heata - it wasn't a comp truck - according to your kids it was a MONSTER TRUCK!!!!

We did like the sliders on the roof!

We saw them at Criag's Hut Saturday and then Sunday at Lake Cobbler.

But yeah - small world.

Last edited:
the blokes we seen at lake coppler? if so they posted up on mudrhino that they seen me. they stayed in a hut with 2 fire places sat night and recon they were walking around in t shirts, lol bastards
Yep those guys, we also saw them at Craig's hut earlier.

Has there been any posts on other forums about that cruiser that those blokes were trying to tow out? I'd love to know how (if) they got it out.

They camped at pikes flat sat night and headed up the 16 mile jeep track the next morning.
Would have been interesting on those tight corners.

Latest posts

Back