VNOG. what happened?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
There was alot of activity. Alot of interest. Good people keen on getting out for a day or a full weekend.
What happened? Why did it not continue?
What could bring it back? What would you like to see changed? What can you bring to the group to make it more beneficial? Why would you associate with others and why did you dis-associte?
Dont piss in my pocket. I started this shitfight and brought alot of people together and then handed it over for you lot to manage but it seems nothing has happened in welcoming new people or organising new trips. WHY NOT?
For those that know me you understand I am just your average shithead but for whatever reason yu all followed me like the pied farking piper. Why didnt anyone else grab the reigns?
Do you want to see some direction and a fing committe? I think not.
If there is enough intetest tonget it bak up to speed then I'll give it another 6 months and then hand it over again.

Get fucked for now
Adrian

You have a way with words aido, and yes you did seem to have a way of bringing people together for a good day in the bush

I miss the days and think of them constantly but have had shit loads on and no license makes it a bit difficult to organize and get out amongst it. Give it a couple of months and things should start changing a bit for me

I quite enjoyed that one and only trip I went on with you guys then life just got away with me in the last year.

Scotty"Boghole" "You guys wanna hurry 'cause the cabin is filling up." LMAO!!!

I've got some Insa Turbo Traction Tracks sitting in the garage so I really should get them mounted and plan a day outing....and bring my new Missus. ;)

havent had anything to do with vnog in the past, but id be ineterested in getting out for a day trip or two when i can make it.

meh,
same experience ive had with most car clubs/forums
1 or 2 guys lead in organinsing it, the rest are sheeple.
just a matter of finding the next prick (language seems appropriate in this thread) inline to take the mantle

i stopped trying when i organised a few bike cruises, had 20ish people say they would come... 1 or 2 turn up.

meh,
same experience ive had with most car clubs/forums
1 or 2 guys lead in organinsing it, the rest are sheeple.
just a matter of finding the next prick (language seems appropriate in this thread) inline to take the mantle

i stopped trying when i organised a few bike cruises, had 20ish people say they would come... 1 or 2 turn up.

Difference was we had 20 turn up. Now there is nothing.
And watch your fucking language.

There are a few bitting their tongues.....now is your chance.

Wheres the smillie for kicking the bull in the balls? LOL

Cussin is what down home Yankees do.
Cursing is what the British do
Swearing is what I fucken do. Didnt realise it now had to be within a particulr area.
And yes according to the rules of the forum it shouldnt be done at all.
Whatever. Fucking post whores.

Cussin is what down home Yankees do.
Cursing is what the British do
Swearing is what I fucken do. Didnt realise it now had to be within a particulr area.
And yes according to the rules of the forum it shouldnt be done at all.
Whatever. Fucking post whores.

sorry ya wrong there sonny...there is an area for cussin and its meant to stay there....so now ya know and dont say I dont tell ya nothin.:love sign:

Latest posts

Back