VNOG - what to do cup weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THinking of going up Dargo way camping with family .... or better still down to Port Welshpool for fishing WITHOUT family ...

LOL

I like the second option too especially if you added WITH Krafty at the end, although I am working most if not all of cup weekend, and my old man would chase me down there and try and beat me in the boat....its been a while since we wet a line.

I like the second option too especially if you added WITH Krafty at the end, although I am working most if not all of cup weekend, and my old man would chase me down there and try and beat me in the boat....its been a while since we wet a line.

Even if i get away from Friday to Sunday camping with family - there is always monday/tuesday for fishing ...

i hear that there is some good gummy's and flathead on the chew down there atm.

I actually haven't heard the fishing reports from down there this week but it's time for gummies and frogs that's for sure. I know we are putting the new roof on the dairy Sat and Sun of that weekend and we've got about 2 weeks to rebuild the framework and walls under it after the roof goes on so I'm not sure fishing time will fit in for a few weeks, which is a bummer, but it might be a blessing as Welshpool and Albert get a bit busy on public holidays, might be standing room only.

yup, seen that Scotty.

i was hoping for a base camp. didnt want to pack the camper trailer up each morning ...

Latest posts

Back