wanting to make d40 rear bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny_emery

Reaction score
Hi guys does any one have any plans for a rear bar. I want make one for my Spanish built navara. I would rather make than buy. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi made my own Rear bumper with an integrated 2" receiver complete with connector mounts, 2 recovery points, reverse camera and sensors

uploadfromtaptalk1436591048430.jpg

hello samfromsg,

I would like to do the same for my 2012 D40 do you have plans that you are willing to share? Appreciate any help you can provide thanks.

Hi sorry I seemed to miss out on your reply. I would gladly share the plans with u. I used solidworks to model it out. I could send u via email or something if you're still interested. Pop me a pm

Hi lads

Sam, when u were looking at doing the hitch receiver, was there anything stopping u from putting it up in the middle of the bar in line with the rearpart of the chassis? Or does it have to drop down like all the manufacturers seem to do?

Hi! I tried my best to tuck it as high up as I could. I wanted to retain original bumper step, licence plate location and that's where I ended up. The structure underneath was designed after the position was fixed.

For the trailer you've got, have the correct drop hitch so that your trailer isn't doing a wheelie especially if your ride is lifted.

Latest posts

Back